HAND SANITIZER CRISP AUTUMN LEAVES- alcohol gel
BASE4 Ventures, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol Denat. 66% (V/V)
- hand sanitizer to help decrease bacteria on the skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from heat or flame.
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastric disturbances.
do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if redness or irritation develop and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry.
- Supervise children in the use of this product. In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Do not store above 105°F.
- May discolor some fabrics.
Water, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, FD&C Red No. 33, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5.
| HAND SANITIZER CRISP AUTUMN LEAVES |
|Labeler — BASE4 Ventures, Inc (137316126)|
|Ganzhou Olivee Cosmetic Co., Ltd.||543008195||manufacture (62651-054)|
Revised: 01/2021 BASE4 Ventures, Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.