HAND SANITIZER FROSTED COCONUT- alcohol gel
BASE4 Ventures, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- To decreae bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire & flame
- Does not contain grain alcohol; do not drink. If taken internally will produce severe gastic disturbances
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranes
- In the case of eyes or mucous membrane contact, rinse area thoroughly with water
- Condition worsens
- Redness or irritation develops
- Condition persists for more than 3 days
- If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- In the case of eye contact rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Store below 105ºF.
- May discolor fabrics.
Water, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, D&C Red No.33, Blue No.1.
| HAND SANITIZER FROSTED COCONUT |
|Labeler — BASE4 Ventures, Inc (137316126)|
|Ganzhou Olivee Cosmetic Co., Ltd.||543008195||manufacture (62651-060)|
Revised: 04/2021 BASE4 Ventures, Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.