HAND SANITIZER GEL- alcohol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 70% v/v. Purpose: Antiseptic
Antiseptic, Hand Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease. Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly wit product to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product.
- Not recommended for infants.
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Frangrance (Parfum)
237 mL NDC: 74391-003-08
| HAND SANITIZER GEL |
|Labeler — Califormulations LLC (945269491)|
|Califormulations LLC||945269491||manufacture (74391-003)|
Revised: 08/2020 Califormulations LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.