HAUTE PROTECTION HIGH PROTECTION TINTED COMPACT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50- titanium dioxide and zinc oxide cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 14.2 %
ZINC OXIDE 4.9 %
- Tinted compact SPF 50 helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions for use), decreases the risk if skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally/generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Consult a health care practitioner.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
DIMETHICONE. HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. PHENYL TRIMETHICONE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. SQUALANE. TALC. ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE. POLYETHYLENE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. SILICA. POLYGLYCERLYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE. ALUMINA. WATER. STEARIC ACID. BEESWAX. BHT. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX. PHENOXYETHANOL. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. IRON OXIDES.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
COMPACT TEINTÉ – TINTED COMPACT
DORE — HONEY and SABLE — BEIGE
RÉSISTANT À L’EAU
Peaux intolérantes – For intolerant skin
NON COMÉDOGÉNE – N’OBSTRUE PAS LES PORES
LABORATOIRES DERMATOLOGIQUES AVÈNE – PARIS
10g e NET WT. 0.3 OZ.
| HAUTE PROTECTION HIGH PROTECTION TINTED COMPACT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide cream
|Labeler — Tecnocosmesi S.p.A. (435445218)|
|Registrant — Tecnocosmesi S.p.A. (435445218)|
|Tecnocosmesi S.p.A.||435445218||manufacture (66888-051)|
Revised: 09/2022 Tecnocosmesi S.p.A.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.