HERPECIN L- dimethicone, meradimate, octinoxate, octisalate and oxybenzone stick
Focus Consumer Healthcare, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn on lips
- relieves dry chapped lips
- helps treat and relieve cold sores/fever blisters
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn where applied on lips, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- on broken skin
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- apply only to affected areas
- avoid applying directly inside your mouth
- do not share this product with anyone since this may spread infection
- rash occurs, condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years or over:
- apply liberally and evenly to affected area on lips at first sign of cold sore and 15 minutes before sun exposure
- rub in gently but completely
- for cracking or dryness continue to cover lips until absorbed
- reapply liberally as often as needed and at least every 2 hours when in sun
- use a water resistant sunscreen on lips if swimming or sweating
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
helianthus annuus (hybrid sunflower) oil, petrolatum, ozokerite, mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, talc, titanium dioxide, beeswax, melissa officinalis (balm mint) extract, cetyl lactate, glyceryl laurate, flavor, lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine HCI, panthenol, BHT
| HERPECIN L |
dimethicone and meradimate and octinoxate and octisalate and oxybenzone stick
|Labeler — Focus Consumer Healthcare, LLC (080743737)|
Revised: 09/2019 Focus Consumer Healthcare, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.