I-DROPS DECONGESTANT EYE DROPS- glycerin and naphazoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
GLOBAL PHARMA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
• For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
• For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
• For use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
• Replace cap after using
• Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
• Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• You experience eye pain
• You experience changes in vision
• You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
• The condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
• Store at room temperature
• Remove contact lenses before using.
• Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if neckband is missing or broken
Benzalkonium chloride, Boric acid, Edetate disodium, Purified water, Sodium borate.
Call toll-free 1-800-572-6632, weekdays, 7:00 AM — 5:30 PM EST.
• Eye Allergy Relief
• Soothes puffy itchy / red watering eyes
Manufactured by :
Global Pharma Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.,
A-9, SIDCO Pharmaceutical Complex,
Alathur-603 110 — INDIA.
| I-DROPS DECONGESTANT EYE DROPS |
glycerin, naphazoline hydrochloride solution/ drops
|Labeler — GLOBAL PHARMA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED (860186917)|
|GLOBAL PHARMA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED||860186917||manufacture (73921-008)|
Revised: 03/2021 GLOBAL PHARMA HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.