INSTANTFOAM COMPLETE PURE- alcohol liquid
SC Johnson Professional USA Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 80% w/w
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thouroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.
- Do not store above 105°F (40°C).
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plactics.
Aqua (Water), BIS-PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmitate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
A Family Company™
BROAD SPECTRUM HAND SANITIZER
Alcohol FOAM Hand Sanitizer — Dye & Perfume-Free | No water required |
Kills up to 99.9999% of many types of common germs
Program Listed E3
PRODUCTS CERTIFIED FOR
IMPACT. VIEW SPECIFIC
1L (33.8 fl oz)
Stock #: IFC1L
SC Johnson Professional USA, Inc.
Charlotte, NC 28217
MADE IN CANADA
|INSTANTFOAM COMPLETE PURE alcohol liquid|
|Labeler — SC Johnson Professional USA Inc. (607378015)|
|SC Johnson Professional CA Inc.||203765300||MANUFACTURE (11084-303)|
Revised: 02/2023 SC Johnson Professional USA Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.