JACK BLACK OVERNIGHT REPAIR MOISTURIZER- salicylic acid lotion
Jack Black LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1%
- For the treatment of acne
- Clears acne blemishes and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes and blackheads
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Clean the skin thoroughtly before applying this product
- cover the entire area with a thin layer once nightly
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Polyacrylate
Crosspolymer-6, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Glycolic Acid, 1,3-propanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Malic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Carbomer, Phytic Acid, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Cleome Gynandra Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decyl Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
| JACK BLACK OVERNIGHT REPAIR MOISTURIZER |
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler — Jack Black LLC (847024036)|
Revised: 08/2021 Jack Black LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.