JAFRA SUN SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene spray
Jafra cosmetics International
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone 3% Sunscreen
Homosalate 10% Sunscreen
Octisalate 5% Sunscreen
Octocrylene 10% Sunscreen
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Keep out of reach of children
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Reapply at least every 2 hours.
•Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a
sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun
protection measures including:
• limit your time in the sun, especially from 10
a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyester-5, Polyester-8, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Silicoaluminate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water/Aqua
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Spray on Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
WATER RESISTANT (40 MINUTES)
125 ml 4.2 FL OZ (US)
| JAFRA SUN SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene spray
|Labeler — Jafra cosmetics International (041676479)|
|Jafra Manufacturing, S.A. de C.V.||814732061||manufacture (68828-296)|
Revised: 01/2021 Jafra cosmetics International
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.