K OXIDERM OP POST PROCEDURE SKIN CARE BRUISE- magnesium ascorbyl phosphate cream
EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
water, propylene glycol, alcohol etc
Reduces Discoloration on skin
keep out of reach of the children
for 4~5 days before cosmetic application, apply thinly twice a day, morning and night, after cleansing the skin
apply K oxiderm OP cream right after cosmetic application
K oxiderm OP cream is recommended for 10 to 15 days as preparatory skin care before and after surgical and medical cosmetic procedure
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
for external use only
| K OXIDERM OP POST PROCEDURE SKIN CARE BRUISE |
magnesium ascorbyl phosphate cream
|Labeler — EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD (689851966)|
|Registrant — EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD (689851966)|
|EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD||689851966||label (71588-0011), manufacture (71588-0011), pack (71588-0011)|
Revised: 08/2017 EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO., LTD
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.