K.T.S.O. FABRIC AND HAND SANITIZER- isopropyl alcohol spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% (v/v)
- to decrease bacteria on fabric, clothes, hands, skin & surfaces that could cause disease for repeated use
For external use only • Flammable, keep away from heat or flame • Do not use on children less than 2 months of age on open skin wounds • When using this product keep out of eyes, ears and mouth • In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
• Keep out of reach of children • Do NOT ingest • If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
• Shake bottle before use • Spray onto desired area to fully cover the area • Rub into skin where applied or rub hands together • No need to rub into the fabric or surface • Do not over saturate clothing or fabrics • Spot test fabric prior to use • Adult supervision recommended
• Do not store bottle above 105˚F • May discolor some fabrics • harmful to some wood finishes
• Water, glycerin, natural fragrances, hydrogen peroxide
BY BC3 TECHNOLOGIES
KILLS OVER 99.99% OF GERMS ON CLOTHES, SKIN & FABRIC
MADE IN THE USA
BC3 Technologies, Inc.
3701A Southwestern Blvd Baltimore, MD 21229
| K.T.S.O. FABRIC AND HAND SANITIZER |
isopropyl alcohol spray
|Labeler — Bc3 Technologies (081084598)|
Revised: 07/2020 Bc3 Technologies
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.