K2 COLD THERAPY- menthol liquid
The Podiatree Co
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TEMPORARILY RELIEVES MINOR PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH:
- SIMPLE BACKACHE
- MUSCLE STRAINS
For external use only.
- Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tighlty or use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken, or irritated skin.
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and reoccur within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply a thin layer over the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children 12 years of age or younger: Consult a doctor.
- Close cap tightly after use.
Store at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle with cap removed.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, Polysorbate 80, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, SD 40 Alcohol (5%) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Steareth 2, Steareth 20, Urea, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Water (Purified)
1.855.763.8733 or visit us at www.thepodiatreecompany.com. Our commitment to you is 100% satisf ication. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us for a full refund.
| K2 COLD THERAPY |
|Labeler — The Podiatree Co (078656000)|
Revised: 01/2018 The Podiatree Co
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.