KROGER EXTRA STRENGTH ASSORTED FRUIT- calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- sour stomach
- acid indigestion
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- chew 2-4 tablets completely as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300 mg
- Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed
adipic acid, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Yellow No. 10, dextrose, FD &C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
OUR PHARMACISTS RECOMMEND
COMPARE TO the active ingredients in EXTRA STRENGTH of TUMS®
**See back panel
Calcium Carbonate 750 mg
Assorted Fruit Flavor
96 CHEWABLE TABLETS
DISTRIBUTED BY: THE KROGER CO. CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
Tums® is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline LLC, Wilmington, DE 19808. GlaxoSmithKline LLC is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
| KROGER EXTRA STRENGTH
ASSORTED FRUIT |
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler — KROGER COMPANY (006999528)|
Revised: 09/2021 KROGER COMPANY
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.