KROGER ULTRA STRENGTH ASSORTED FRUIT- calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 1000mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 7 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-3 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 400mg
- Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed.
adipic acid, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Yellow No. 10, dextrose, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 6, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, starch, sucralose.
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
FAST RELIEF OF UPSET STOMACH, HEARTBURN AND ACID INDIGESTION
COMPARE TO the active ingredient in TUMS® ULTRA STRENGTH
See back panel
CALCIUM CARBONATE 1000 mg
Assorted Fruit Flavor
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
72 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Our Pharmacists Recommend
THE KROGER CO. CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
*Tums® is registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline LLC, GlaxoSmithKline LLC is not affiliated with The Kroger Co. or this product.
| KROGER ULTRA STRENGTH
ASSORTED FRUIT |
calcium carbonate tablet, chewable
|Labeler — KROGER COMPANY (006999528)|
Revised: 09/2021 KROGER COMPANY
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.