KUB CARTRIDGE REFEEL ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER UNSCENTED- alcohol liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 67%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
In or near the eyes
In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- store below 104°F (40°C)
- may discolor certain fabrics
Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycereth-26, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Seed Oil, Lemon (Citrus Limon) Peel Oil, Limonene.
| KUB CARTRIDGE REFEEL ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER UNSCENTED |
|Labeler — Touchland LLC (036656461)|
|Zobele Mexico S.A. DE C.V.||812581940||manufacture (72033-010)|
Revised: 02/2018 Touchland LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.