KWAN LOONG- methyl salicylate and menthol, unspecified form oil
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Methyl Salicylate 35%||External Analgesic|
|Menthol 16%||External Analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, sprain and strains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older, apply to the affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For children under 12 years old consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Eucalyptus Oil, Spike Lavender Oil, Light Mineral Oil.
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.,
KWAN LOONG ®
PAIN RELIEVING OIL
For temporary relief of
minor aches and pains of
muscles and joints
associated with simple
backaches, arthritis, bruises,
sprain and strains.
2 Fl. Oz. (57ml)
| KWAN LOONG |
methyl salicylate and menthol oil
|Labeler — Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.||659207039||MANUFACTURE (66761-311)|
|Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.||652104126||MANUFACTURE (66761-311)|
Revised: 11/2018 Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.