LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 MELT IN SUNSCREEN MILK BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 FACE AND BODY- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
– helps prevent sunburn
– if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
● apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
● after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
● immediately after towel drying
● at least every 2 hours
● Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
● children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, polymethylsilsesquioxane, butyloctyl salicylate, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, dimethicone, alcohol denat., poly C10-30 alkyl acrylate, caprylyl methicone, trisiloxane, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, phenoxyethanol, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, PEG-8 laurate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crsosspolymer, triethanolamine, tocopherol, inulin lauryl carbamate, disodium EDTA, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin
Monday — Friday (9 a.m. — 5 p.m. EST)
| LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS 60 MELT IN SUNSCREEN MILK BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 60 FACE AND BODY |
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L’Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture (49967-003)|
Revised: 01/2022 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.