LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS AOX DAILY ANTIOXIDANT SERUM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For sunscreen use:
- shake well before use
- apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
● limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, tocopherol, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, ascorbyl glucoside, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, polyacrylamide, C13-14 isoparaffin, laureth-7, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, triethanolamine
Monday — Friday (9 a.m. — 5 p.m. EST)
| LA ROCHE POSAY LABORATOIRE DERMATOLOGIQUE ANTHELIOS AOX DAILY ANTIOXIDANT SERUM BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 SUNSCREEN |
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler — L’Oreal USA Products Inc (002136794)|
|L’Oreal USA, Inc.||185931458||manufacture (49967-370)|
|Goodier Cosmetics LLC||007317209||pack (49967-370)|
Revised: 09/2020 L’Oreal USA Products Inc
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.