LAND SHARK SPF 30 CLEAR ZINC- zinc oxide and titanium dioxide cream
Tropical Seas, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 7.5%
Titanium Dioxide 3.2%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
aqueous extracts of: butterfly nectars (buddleja davidii), thymus vulgaris (thyme), caprylic capric triglyceride, cyclopentasiloxane (and) c30-45 alkylcetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, c13-16 isoparaffin, c12-14 iso-parrafin, aluminum hydroxide, c13-15 alkane, isostearic acid, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, glycerin, cyclopentasilonane (and) peg/ppg-20/15 dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, sodium chloride, sorbitan leate, perflurodecalin (o2), and tetrasodium edta.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Call toll free 1-800-368-7327
43g NDC 52854-930-03
| LAND SHARK SPF 30 CLEAR ZINC |
zinc oxide and titanium dioxide cream
|Labeler — Tropical Seas, Inc. (627865660)|
|Tropical Seas, Inc.||627865660||manufacture (52854-943)|
Revised: 11/2021 Tropical Seas, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.