LEADER SPORT SPF 30- homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone and avobenzone aerosol, spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
• helps prevent sunburn • if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- do not use near heat, flame or while smoking
- avoid long term storage above 104°F (40°C)
on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120° F.
if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold can 4-6 inches away from body, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage
- Do not spray into face.
- Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well ventilated, but not windy areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am — 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Alcohol denat. (76.2% V/V), acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, stearoxytrimethylsilane, glycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, tocopherol (vitamin E), fragrance, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), caprylic/capric triglyceride
SPORT SPF 30 |
homosalate, octisalate, oxybenzone, octocrylene, avobenzone aerosol, spray
|Labeler — Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Revised: 01/2022 Cardinal Health
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.