LITTLE REMEDIES DECONGESTANT NASAL DROPS- phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Medtech Products Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
LITTLE REMEDIES DECONGESTANT NOSE DROPS- phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 0.125%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- the use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection
- do not use more than 3 days. Ues only as directed. Frequest or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to revcur or worsen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
(nasal use only)
- Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 to 3 drops in each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours. Use only recommended amount.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- Do not use if solution is brown or contains a precipitate.
- Protect from light.
- Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).
- See bottle or box for lot number and expiration date.
benzalkonium chloride, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, potassium phosphate monobasic, purified water, sodium edta, sodium phosphate dibasic
1-800- 754-8853 Mon. – Fri. 8 am to 8 pm EST. www.LittleRemedies.com
Little Remedies ®
DECONGESTANT NOSE DROPS
Phenylephrine H Cl / Nasal Decongestant
0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
| LITTLE REMEDIES DECONGESTANT NASAL DROPS |
phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler — Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Revised: 06/2020 Medtech Products Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.