LOTRIMIN ULTRA ATHLETES FOOT- butenafine hydrochloride cream
Bayer Healthcare LLC.
Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete’s foot between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or not visible
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
Distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ 07981
LOTRIMIN ULTRA ®
butenafine hydrochloride cream 1%
NET WT 12g (0.42 OZ)
| LOTRIMIN ULTRA
ATHLETES FOOT |
butenafine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler — Bayer Healthcare LLC. (112117283)|
Revised: 11/2019 Bayer Healthcare LLC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.