LUDENS KIWI-STRAWBERRY- pectin lozenge
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each drop)
Pectin 2.8 mg
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- may be repeated as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF) in a dry place
- contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
ascorbic acid, citric acid, corn syrup, corn starch, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, flavors, malic acid, soybean oil, sucrose, water
Pectin Lozenge/ Oral Demulcent
20 Moisture Drops
| LUDENS KIWI-STRAWBERRY |
|Labeler — Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Revised: 07/2020 Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.