M-DRYL- diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
Bryant Ranch Prepack
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Oral Solution
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat due to Allergies
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL
UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Each 5 mL (1 teaspoonful) contains:
Diphenhydramine HCl ……………. 12.5 mg
(in each 5 mL = 1 tsp)
Diphenhydramine HCl …………………………………………….. 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- use an accurate measuring device to administer this Medication
|children under 2 years do not use||do not use|
|children 2 to 5 years||ask a doctor|
|children 6 years to under 12 years||5 mL (1 tsp) to 10 mL (2 tsp); not more than 60 mL (12 tsp) in 24 hours|
|adults and children 12 years and over||10 mL (2 tsp) to 20 mL (4 tsp); not more than 120 mL (24 tsp) in 24 hours|
- each tsp contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
protect from freezing
Cherry Flavor, Citric Acid Anhydrous, FD&C red No. 40, Glycerin, Masking Agent, Propylene Glycol, Purified water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol Solution.
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number. Call 1-877-250-3427 Mon. — Fri. (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST).
NDC: 63629-1160-1 473 mL in a BOTTLE
M-Dryl Oral Liquid 12.5 MG/5ML
| M-DRYL |
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler — Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Registrant — Bryant Ranch Prepack (171714327)|
|Bryant Ranch Prepack||171714327||REPACK (63629-1160), RELABEL (63629-1160)|
Revised: 10/2020 Bryant Ranch Prepack
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.