MASSAGE MEN GEL MAX DELAY- benzocaine gel
Valley of the Sun Cosmetics LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male Genital Desensitizer
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation
- Helps in temporarily prolonging the time until ejaculation
For external use only.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Premature ejacualtion may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- apply a small amount to the head and shaft of the penis before intercourse or use as directed by a doctor. Wash product off after intercourse.
- use only on intact, non-inflamed skin
- allow gel to dry prior to intercourse
- not suitable for oral use
- use as directed, not more than four times per day
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Compatible with latex condoms
- Children resistant closure. Instructions for opening are included in the leaflet
- Read the enclosed leaflet to achieve best results
Water (aqua), alcohol denatured, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, carbomer, caffeine, sodium hydroxide
| MASSAGE MEN GEL MAX DELAY |
|Labeler — Valley of the Sun Cosmetics LLC (176470664)|
|Registrant — Valley of the Sun Cosmetics LLC (176470664)|
|Valley of the Sun Cosmetics LLC||176470664||manufacture (76523-069)|
Revised: 07/2021 Valley of the Sun Cosmetics LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.