MEDIQUE DIAMODE- loperamide hydrochloride tablet
Proficient Rx LP
Loperamide HCl USP, 2mg
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers’ Diarrhea.
Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
- if you have bloody or black stool
- a fever
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- taking antibiotics
- tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding , ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
Adults and children (12 years and over): Take 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- store between 68º — 77ºF (20º — 25ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packet
- see back of packet for lot number and expiration date
anhydrous lactose, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, D&C Yellow # 10, FD&C Blue # 1, hydrogenated vegetable oil, magnesium stearate, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
Pull to Open
See New Warnings Information
Antidiarrheal • Loperamide HCl 2 mg
Proficient Rx LP
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
| MEDIQUE DIAMODE |
loperamide hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler — Proficient Rx LP (079196022)|
|Proficient Rx LP||079196022||REPACK (71205-316), RELABEL (71205-316)|
Revised: 01/2021 Proficient Rx LP
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.