MUCUS RELIEF- guaifenesin tablet
Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and makes coughs more productive.
for children under 12 years of age.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
carbomer, colloidal silicon dioxide, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, talc
Compare to active ingredient of Mucinex®*
Guaifenesin 600 mg
- Relieves chest congestion
- Thins and loosens mucus
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser LLC, distributor of Mucinex®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO.
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072
DOLLAR GENERAL Mucus Relief
| MUCUS RELIEF |
|Labeler — Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL) (068331990)|
Revised: 12/2020 Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.