MUCUS RELIEF — guaifenesin tablet, extended release
Aphena Pharma Solutions — Tennessee, LLC
Guaifenesin 600 mg
helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
for children under 12 years of age
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- tamper evident: do not use if seal on the bottle printed “SEALED for YOU PROTECTION” is broken or missing.
- store between 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
carbomer homopolymer, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Please reference the How Supplied section listed above for a description of individual tablets. This drug product has been received by Aphena Pharma — TN in a manufacturer or distributor packaged configuration and repackaged in full compliance with all applicable cGMP regulations. The package configurations available from Aphena are listed below:
Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). See USP Controlled Room Temperature. Dispense in a tight light-resistant container as defined by USP. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Cookeville, TN 38506
NDC 71610-499 — Guaifenesin ER 600 mg Tablets
| MUCUS RELIEF |
guaifenesin tablet, extended release
|Labeler — Aphena Pharma Solutions — Tennessee, LLC (128385585)|
|Aphena Pharma Solutions — Tennessee, LLC||128385585||REPACK (71610-499)|
Revised: 05/2021 Aphena Pharma Solutions — Tennessee, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.