NEUTROGENA CLEAR FACE BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate and octocrylene lotion
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain some fabrics
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F- 77°F)
- protect from freezing
Water, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Steareth-100, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl, Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Polyester-7, Chlorphenesin, Steareth-2, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bisabolol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, BHT, Mannan, Xanthan Gum, Capryloyl, Glycine, Trideceth-6, Sarcosine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract
Call toll‐free 800-582-4048 or 215‐273‐8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
Distributed by: JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC. Skillman, NJ 08558
#1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
sunscreen BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
broad spectrum uva•uvb
won’t cause breakouts
water resistant (80 minutes)
3.0 FL OZ (88 mL)
| NEUTROGENA CLEAR FACE BREAKOUT FREE OIL FREE SUNSCREEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, and octocrylene lotion
|Labeler — Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Revised: 04/2021 Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.