NON-DROWSY DAY TIME- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
- swallow whole: do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- children under 12 years: do not use
- when using other daytime or nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat
butylated hydroxyanisole, butylated hydroxytoluene, edible white ink, FD&C Red #40*, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitan, and sorbitol
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday- Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Vicks® Dayquil® Liquicaps® active ingredients**
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks® Dayquil® Liquicaps®
day time liquid caps
acetaminophen / dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine HCl
pain reliever/fever reducer
cough suppressant/ nasal congestant
- cold & flu relief
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Another quality product distributed by McKesson
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
Day time Liquid Caps
| NON-DROWSY DAY TIME |
acetaminohpen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler — Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644)|
Revised: 09/2019 Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.