NUANCE MEDICAL- alcohol aerosol, foam
Nuance Medical, LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62.5% v/v
for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
- Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F (48°C), puncture or incinerate. For best foam density store and use at 55-85°F (13-29°C)
- Operate only with spout pointing down
- In eyes or face.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develops
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occur for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spread thoroughly onto hands and rub until dry.
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-888-255-3924
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1-813-248-0573
Water. Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Emulsifying wax, Steareth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Propane, Cetyl Lactate, Sodium Sesquicarbonate
ANTISEPTIC | RINSE-FREE | 62.5% ALCOHOL
Dye Free, Fragrance Free
Kills 99.99% of germs and
Bacteria in just 15 seconds
8 oz. (226.79 g)
Made in USA
| NUANCE MEDICAL |
alcohol aerosol, foam
|Labeler — Nuance Medical, LLC (078797666)|
Revised: 07/2021 Nuance Medical, LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.