NUHYDRASHIELD 30 SPF-30 SUNSCREEN- octisalate, octocrylene and avobenzone cream
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.
- on damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- if irritation or rash develops.
- If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.
- Apply liberally 15-minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every two-hours.
- Immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum protection and an SPF rating of 15 or higher, along with other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially between 10am and 2pm.
- Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Isostearyl Palmitate, Laureth-7, Parfum (fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,
Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tridecyl Salicylate, Triethanolamine.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
| NUHYDRASHIELD 30 SPF-30 SUNSCREEN |
octisalate, octocrylene, avobenzone cream
|Labeler — NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|
Revised: 09/2019 NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.