OBAGI 360 HYDRAFACTOR MOISTURIZING BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, octinoxate, octisalate and oxybenzone cream
OBAGI COSMECEUTICAL LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°C–25°C (59°F–77°F)
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
water (aqua), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, eperua falcata bark extract, dextrin, polysorbate 20, hydrolyzed caesalpinia spinosa gum, caesalpinia spinosa gum, sodium hydroxide, carbomer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, hexylene glycol, pichia/resveratrol ferment extract, sorbitan oleate, tocopheryl acetate, ubiquinone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Pacific Time
Distributed by Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC,
Long Beach, CA 90806
Net wt. 2.5 oz. (75 g)
| OBAGI 360 HYDRAFACTOR MOISTURIZING BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
avobenzone, octinoxate, octisalate, and oxybenzone cream
|Labeler — OBAGI COSMECEUTICAL LLC (790553353)|
|G.S Cosmeceutical||017014734||MANUFACTURE (62032-300), LABEL (62032-300), PACK (62032-300)|
Revised: 09/2019 OBAGI COSMECEUTICAL LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.