PAIN RELIEVING- menthol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cooling Pain Relief
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with • arthritis • backache • strains • sprains
For external use only
sensitive skin, are pregnant or breast feeding
• Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
• Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin, or if excessive irritation develops
• Do not bandage or use with heating pad or device. ointments, creams, sprays. liniments
• Wash hands after with cool water
Condition worsens. symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and recur
If ingested, get medical help. Contact Poison Control Center immediately.
• Adults / Children 2 years and older: Massage onto affected area up to 4 times daily. • Children under 2 years of age: Consult physician
Store in cool dry place, lid closed tightly. keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Water, isopropyl alcohol, herbal extract (IIex paraguariensis), menthol, carbomer, triethanolamine, silicon dioxide, methylparaben, glycerine, propylene glycol, FDandC blue #1
| PAIN RELIEVING |
|Labeler — Cardinal Health (097537435)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||117101131||manufacture (37205-824)|
|Span Packaging Services LLC||557434805||manufacture (37205-824)|
Revised: 11/2019 Cardinal Health
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.