PEDIACARE INFANTS FEVER REDUCER GRAPE- acetaminophen liquid
Blacksmith Brands, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 0.8 mL )
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if the child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
your child has liver disease.
if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dose.
(see overdose warning)
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before use
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- use only with enclosed dosing device
- fill to dose level
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth towards inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours if needed
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- use dropper to close bottle and maintain child resistance
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose ( mL )|
|Under 24||Under 2||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3||1.6 mL (0.8 + 0.8 mL)|
store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
butyl paraben, citric acid, D&C Red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, maltitol, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum.
Questions or comments?
Blacksmith Brands Inc.
200 White Plains Road
Tarrytown, NY 10591 USA
NEW PediaCare® Infants
Fever Reducer Pain Reliever
Ludens® Grape Taste! 1 FL OZ (30 mL)
|PEDIACARE INFANTS FEVER REDUCER GRAPE acetaminophen liquid|
|Labeler — Blacksmith Brands, Inc. (021411299)|
|Guardian Drug Company||119210276||MANUFACTURE|
Revised: 10/2010 Blacksmith Brands, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.