PEOPLE4OCEAN SPF50 SUNSCREEN VEGAN- zinc oxide cream
P4O Distribution Pty Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc oxide 22.5%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
- on damaged or broken skin
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- store below 86°F (30°C)
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
caprylic/capric triglycerideº, castor oilº, candelilla wax*, coco-caprylate/caprateº, coconut oilº, tocopherol acetateº, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleateº, lavender oil*, ylang ylang flower oil*, patchouli leaf oil*, vetiver root oil*, geranium oil*, isostearic acidº. ºOrganic |*Natural.
| PEOPLE4OCEAN SPF50 SUNSCREEN VEGAN |
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler — P4O Distribution Pty Ltd (745079594)|
Revised: 07/2020 P4O Distribution Pty Ltd
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.