PLANTAR WART REMOVERS- salicylic acid patch
Premier Brands of America Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Plantar wart remover
for the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
this product if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advise and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patches to fit wart
- apply the adhesive side of patch onto wart
- cover patch with pads to conceal area
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
PLANTAR WART REMOVER
- Cushions, conceals and protects, while removing warts
- safe and effective
- No messy liquid
For feet/24 Medicated patches
24 cushioning pads
| PLANTAR WART REMOVERS |
plantar wart removers patch
|Labeler — Premier Brands of America Inc. (117557458)|
Revised: 07/2021 Premier Brands of America Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.