PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE- pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
A-S Medication Solutions
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 12 years and over|| |
|children under 12 years||do not use this product in children under 12 years of age|
- store at 59° to 77° F in a dry place. Protect from light
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
castor oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide
Ohm Laboratories Inc.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
NDC: 50090-5554-0 10 TABLET, FILM COATED in a BLISTER PACK
| PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE |
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler — A-S Medication Solutions (830016429)|
|A-S Medication Solutions||830016429||RELABEL (50090-5554)|
Revised: 09/2023 A-S Medication Solutions
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.