RANITIDINE — ranitidine hydrochloride tablet, coated
WOCKHARDT USA LLC.
Active ingredient (in each tablet) Purpose
Ranitidine 75 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride 84 mg)…………………………………………..Acid reducer
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- frequent chest pain
- stomach pain
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Blister: Do not use if individual unit is open or torn Bottle: do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sugar free
Read the directions, consumer information leaflet and warnings before use. Keep the carton. It contains important information.
Wockhardt USA LLC.
20 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
| RANITIDINE |
ranitidine tablet, coated
|Labeler — WOCKHARDT USA LLC. (170508365)|
Revised: 04/2010 WOCKHARDT USA LLC.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.