RAON HAND SANITIZING WIPES- benzalkonium chloride liquid
Liz Corporation Co., Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only : hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyse, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- irritation and redness develop skin irritation or rash develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wipe hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry
- Discard wipe in trash. Do not flush.
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate
| RAON HAND SANITIZING WIPES |
benzalkonium chloride liquid
|Labeler — Liz Corporation Co., Ltd (694803273)|
|Registrant — Liz Corporation Co., Ltd (694803273)|
|Liz Corporation Co., Ltd||694803273||manufacture (79487-204)|
Revised: 02/2021 Liz Corporation Co., Ltd
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.