RAW SUGAR HAND SANITIZER EUCALYPTUS AND TEA TREE- alcohol gel
Bolero Home Decor, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- Hand sanitizing to reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- Recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For external use only. Do not inhale or ingest.
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, fush eyes with water.
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under the age of 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Water (Aqua), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, *Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) *Certified Organic
| RAW SUGAR HAND SANITIZER EUCALYPTUS AND TEA TREE |
|Labeler — Bolero Home Decor, Inc. (067967365)|
Revised: 10/2021 Bolero Home Decor, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.