SANITIZING WIPES- alcohol swab
HAINING LILY CLEANING PRODUCTS CO., LTD
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol 75% by volume
- For handwasing to decrease bacteria on the skin; after assisting ill person; and before contact with a person under medical care treatment
- Apply topically to the skin to help revent cross-contamination.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.
- Discontinue use, if irritaion and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a physician.
- Do not store above 100℉(38℃).
- May discolor some fabric or surfaces.
●If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Contrl Center right away.
- unless under adult supervision
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigirtal areas and wrists throughly with towelette. Be sure to utilze the entire wipe surface. Allow to dry.
- If hands are visibly soilde or contaminated, use first wie to clean hands, then discard wipe. Sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Aminomethyl propanl, aloe barbadensis leaf powder, carbomer, glycerin, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
| SANITIZING WIPES |
|Labeler — HAINING LILY CLEANING PRODUCTS CO., LTD (654463293)|
|HAINING LILY CLEANING PRODUCTS CO., LTD||654463293||manufacture (77435-104)|
Revised: 07/2020 HAINING LILY CLEANING PRODUCTS CO., LTD
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.