SENNA-LAX- sennosides a and b tablet
Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative
- These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- preferable at bedtime or a directed by a doctor
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 tablets once a day: maximum of 4 tablets once a day
- children (6-12 years) 1tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets once a day
- children (2-6 years) ½ tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet once a day
- children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature, USP
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil and Polyethylene Gycol
Questions or comments? (800) 616-2471
Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Product color may slightly vary due to natural changes of ingredients
Contract Pharmacal Corp.
135 Adams Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
31778 Enterprise Drive
Livonia, MI 48150
Repackaged By: Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
(Standardized Senna Concentrate)
8.6 mg Sennosides
| SENNA-LAX |
|Labeler — Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Registrant — Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc. (791119022)|
|Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.||791119022||REPACK (68788-6442)|
Revised: 06/2017 Preferred Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.