SENNA-S- docusate sodium and sennosides tablet, coated
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relief of occasional constipation (irregularity).
- generally causes bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- taken preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum Dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to 6 years of age||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg/tablet LOW SODIUM
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg/tablet
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F),in well closed containers
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot S.
carnauba wax, croscarmellose sodium, DandC Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FDandC Blue 2 Aluminum Lake*, FDandC Red 40 Aluminum Lake*, FDandC Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, talc*, and titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare the Senokot-S® active ingredients **
Docusatee Sodium, 50 mg
Sennosides, 8.6 mg
Stool softener with laxative
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
|SENNA-S docusate sodium, sennosides tablet, coated|
|Labeler — Strategic Sourcing Services LLC (116956644)|
Revised: 09/2019 Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.