SINSINPAS COLD- menthol patch
Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For the temporarily relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
- with a heating pad
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
When using this product
- do not use otherwise than directed
- avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
Ask a doctor before use if you are prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash, itching, or excessive skin irritation develops
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Remove patch from film
- Apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- Remove patch from skin after at most 8 hours’ application
Children undress 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Aloe vera gel, BHT, Castor oil, concentrated glycerin, disodium edetate hydrate, dried aluminum hydoxide gel, gelatin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminometasilicate, methyl paraben, PEG monostearte, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate.
| SINSINPAS COLD |
|Labeler — Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (823149161)|
|Registrant — Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (687867143)|
|Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||687867143||manufacture (55264-104)|
Revised: 11/2020 Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.