SLEEP AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
Harmon Store Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than directed
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon; FL OZ = fluid ounce
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 30 mL (2 TBSP) in the dosing cup provided at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 17 mg
- store at 25ºC (77Fº); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- use by expiration date on package
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red # 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate dihydrate, sucralose, sucrose, xanthan gum
Compare to the active ingredient in Vicks® ZzzQuil® NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID †
Diphenhydramine HCl /
Nighttime Sleep Aid
• Non-habit forming
• Alcohol free
12 FL OZ (355 mL) berry flavor
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED NECK WRAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark VICKS® ZzzQuil® NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID.
Distributed by: Liberty Procurement Co. Inc.
650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 U.S.A
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back
Visit us at www.facevalues.com
Core Values 44-002A
Core Values 44-002A
| SLEEP AID |
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler — Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||MANUFACTURE (63940-200), PACK (63940-200)|
Revised: 09/2019 Harmon Store Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.