SUNBETTER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 56 SUNSCREEN STICK SHEER- zinc oxide and titanium dioxide stick
SKINBETTER SCIENCE LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Titanium Dioxide 5.0%
Zinc Oxide 10.0%
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If prodoct is swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- immediately after towel drying.
- at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun ircreases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Bisabolol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cerium Oxide, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyldecanol, Himanthalia Elongata Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Laureth-25, Laureth-3, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ozokerite, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Plankton Extract, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Silica, Simethicone, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Water, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Advanced Mineral Protection
Water-Resistant (80 Minutes)
skinbetter science ®
Net wt. 0.70 oz (20 g)
| SUNBETTER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 56 SUNSCREEN STICK SHEER |
zinc oxide, titanium dioxide stick
|Labeler — SKINBETTER SCIENCE LLC (049403602)|
Revised: 01/2021 SKINBETTER SCIENCE LLC
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.