SUNZEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
Prime Packaging, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3 %, Homosalate 7.5 %, Octisalate 5 %, Octocrylene 2.75 %, and Oxybenzone 2 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it.
- Contents under pressure — do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120 0 F
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable: Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in well-ventilated areas.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Fragrance (Parfum), SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- protect this product from excesive heat and direct sun
- avoid spraying on fabrics
Questions or Comments? Biocycle Laboratories, Inc.
16363 NW 49th Avenue, Miami, FL 33014
RELAX IN THE SUN
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES)
6 FL. OZ. / 177mL
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 |
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
|Labeler — Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Registrant — Prime Packaging, Inc. (805987059)|
|Prime Enterprises, Inc.||101946028||manufacture (13630-0049), analysis (13630-0049)|
|Prime Packaging, Inc.||805987059||label (13630-0049), pack (13630-0049)|
Revised: 01/2020 Prime Packaging, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.