SUNZEN BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
Prime Enterprises, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3 %, Homosalate 7.5 %, Octisalate 5 %, Octocrylene 2.75 %, and Oxybenzone 2 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. to decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 1 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
°limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. — 2 p.m.
°wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylphthalimide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropylphthalimide, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylparaben, Polyethylene, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
- protect this product from excesive heat and direct sun
Questions or Comments?: Biocycle Laboratories, Inc.
16363 NW 49 Avenue, Miami, FL 33014
RELAX IN THE SUN
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
WATER RESISTANT (80 MINUTES)
BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 |
avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, and oxybenzone lotion
|Labeler — Prime Enterprises, Inc. (101946028)|
|Registrant — Prime Enterprises, Inc. (101946028)|
|Prime Enterprises, Inc.||101946028||label (58443-0114), pack (58443-0114), manufacture (58443-0114), analysis (58443-0114)|
Revised: 01/2020 Prime Enterprises, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.