SYSTANE — polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol gel
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%||Lubricant|
|Propylene Glycol 0.3%||Lubricant|
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at room temperature
aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S.
LUBRICANT EYE GEL
SOOTHING DRY EYE RELIEF
Day or night protection
#1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED BRAND1
10mL (1/3 FL OZ)
TAMPER EVIDENT: For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
Made in USA from domestic and imported materials
Indulge your eyes in this easy-to-use droppable gel. Systane® GEL DROPS forms a protective shield over your eyes to provide enduring relief day or night.
1 Based on a survey of eye care professionals. Data on file.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc. Fort Worth, TX 76134 USA
|SYSTANE polyethylene glycol 400 and propylene glycol gel|
|Labeler — Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Registrant — Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Research LLC||007672236||manufacture (0065-0454)|
Revised: 06/2022 Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Our database comes directly from the FDA’s central repository of drug labels and package inserts under the Structured Product Labeling standard. OTCLabels.com provides the full over the counter products subset of the FDA’s repository. Medication information provided here is not intended as a substitute for direct consultation with a qualified health professional.